Check Out My Creations On Pinterest!!!

Froggie's Creative Creations

*~WELCOME~*

My mission for freebies was just after I had my my first daughter.. I started searching on-line for the cheapest way to get formula, diapers, wipes and baby food. We all know how expensive it could be. Soon I was signing up for Similac, Enfamil, Gerber, Huggies, ect ect.. Then someone told me about Poshpoints( The site is dead and gone now) But the site was really great in the beginning.. Trade points for items and the seller pays shipping was awesome!! I got a lot of free formula, wipes, coupons ect ect... Then I started to get into the coupons, oh how I Loved WAGS before they started those dang RR's. So frustrating..
One of the best things about being a stay at home mom is the freebies I get in the mail.. Everyday is like a new surprise! I am a committed freebie hunter..I am a member to many sites so many I have had to save them to my favorites... I do surveys for $$, fill out forms for rebates, belong to a lot of mommy tradings site where we all swap stuff for points, And then there is the coupon site where everyone matches best deals with coupons or when an item has been marked down we all get the 411 on when and where.
I also have a very creative side and recently started selling some of my items at a local shop. I love garage sales! That is where I normally find my great items I create my items with. Recycled Handmade Original Creations from almost anything. Check me out on Pinterest link located above or follow me on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Get a FREE Alpo Real Dogs of America Membership Kit

Click Here
Get a FREE Alpo Real Dogs of America Membership Kit – Membership Kit Includes:



Offical “Real Dog” Papers

“Real Dog on Board” Magnetic Vehicle Stickers

“Real Dogs Eat Meat” Handbook ….and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment